POL048-How to Load Existing Schedules into POL
How to Load Existing Schedules into POL
If your project DOES NOT exist in Project Online already follow the below steps:
- Open the Project Schedule in Microsoft Project and select your Project Online profile.
- Go to File then Save As and name the file.
- File then Info then Publish.
The published project should now be available from the Project Centre within Project Online.
If your project DOES exist in project online already and you need to replace a schedule, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to your Project Schedule page.
- Open the Project Schedule in Microsoft Project. Go to the Task tab and select In Microsoft Project from the Edit drop-down options.
Your project will open in the Microsoft Project desktop application:
- Go to File then Open and select the Schedule you want to load in to replace the current one.
- Select Arrange All from the View tab to see both projects together. Ensure that all the columns align.
You projects will show like this:
- Select and copy all the data from the newly opened project you with to transfer and past/over-write the data in the project that is loaded in Project Online.
- When you are done, go to File then Info and select Publish.
© Nonsuch PPM 2022